are proud to offer our customers Energy
Star qualified manufactured homes.
Energy Star was created to help consumers easily identify products,
homes, and buildings that save energy and money, and help protect the
environment. As the government-backed, trusted symbol for energy efficiency,
the Energy Star label identifies highly efficient products and designates
superior energy performance in homes and buildings. With Energy
Star, money isn't all you're saving-you are also making a difference in
protecting the environment. For more information visit Energy
To tell you what we offer is to explain What
is Missing on most manufactured homes....
is missing? ...on most manufactured homes.
- Full sized eaves on the back side of the house.
- Standard 36" wide back doors.
- All 2" x 4" interior walls - no 3" walls or 1"
- Solid wood interior door casements (instead of pressed board) with 3
- All copper water lines, metal risers and
- Bathtubs with overflows and mechanical drain valves.
- All taped and textured walls with 5/8" sheetrock
- Standard construction sized windows (in 6" increments, both
height and width).
- 2" x 8" floor joists on16" centers - going the width
of the house supporting the longest outside walls that hold the roof
- Roof shingles nailed, not stapled
- Super Good Cents Insulation - Standard.
- 20 Year Exterior paint warranty.
- 32" interior passage doors.
We offer Three unique styles of homes with 23 different floor plans
ranging from 960 sq. ft. to over 2700 sq. ft.